My my My my

Referee Certification, Recertification and Training

Refereeing is an excellent way to make money while staying involved in the sport you love. Referees are needed for both Recreation and Travel soccer at all age levels. In order to referee in WWPSA or any other town, you must be licensed as follows:

  • Go to http://www.njrefs.com to learn more about becoming a referee and additional details about the courses including a list of course dates and also online registration for the courses.

In addition you need to maintain your referee license by completing a recertification course every year between November and February.
All the above courses are held by the NJ Referee Committee.