My my My my

Referee Travel Games

You can also referee travel soccer games. Grade 8 can do center referee for travel games, grade 9 can only be an assistant referee for travel games.

To do so you need to register with a travel assignor. Please go to http://www.njrefs.com to get a list of assignors that you can register with for travel games. 

Al Scarmato is the assignor who handles most travel games in this area and also the WWPSA Sunburst Tournament.

Different rules and information apply to refereeing travel games. The information on this website, other than the information on this page, only applies to referring WWPSA Recreational games.