All teams from Grades 3 thru 12 will have the opportunity to schedule a practice night.
If you are coaching a grade 3 or older team, please sign up with this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c49abad23a0f8c34-fall1. A couple of instructions:
1) Click an available time slot and click Submit and Sign up,
2) If you don't have a team name assigned yet, under Team name, type Division Name Last Name (e.g BG78 Pedley). Leave the quantity field at 1.
3) Only sign up for 1 slot for now so every team gets a chance to sign up. After all teams have signed up for one slot, we will open it up to multiple slots if the coach desires.
Please note the following:
1. Practices nights for the Fall 2022 season are Monday - Friday at West Windsor Community Park and Conover Park. Requests are handled first-come, first-served
2. Available timeslots are 5:30 - 7:00 and 7:00 - 8:30
3. There are different size choices as described on the signup genius page. You may need to split the field with other teams. There will be small goals available on the fields.
4. Lighting: Lighting is automatic and will turn on at dusk and turn off 15 minutes after the last practice.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or issues.
Register here for practice plans!
Youthsoccer101 will send weekly age age appropriate practice plans for the entire season.